How Our “Renovate Now, Pay Later” Services Can Get You the Highest Price for Your Home
When it comes to buying a home in our local market, move-in-ready properties are highly valued by home buyers. In fact, homes that have been fixed up, brightened and styled to perfection can fetch a significantly higher price.
As a homeowner looking to sell your property for top dollar, you’ll want to take advantage of our “Renovate Now, Pay Later” program. With this program, you don’t need to have the cash upfront to pay for renovations. Our team of expert designers, remodelers, and project managers will quickly update your home, saving you time and money.
Best of all, you only pay for the renovations at the close of escrow, and there are no hidden catches. Using our program, you can expect a 10-20% increase in the sale price of your home.
"Renovate Now, Pay Later" Transformations
How Do Our “Renovate Now, Pay Later” Services Work?
The “Renovate Now, Pay Later” program is part of our Complete Selling Solution which covers all the aspects of selling a home from renovating, complimentary staging, marketing, selling, and managing the transaction.
The first step in the “Renovate Now, Pay Later” program is the home evaluation.
We’ll meet and review a market analysis of your home, and prepare a proposal of the necessary updates and costs that will get your home the maximum return on your investment.
Once you approve the plan, we get to work selecting materials and paint colors, coordinating contractors, and supervising the project until completion.
Projects can involve:
- Updating flooring, interior and exterior paint, sheetrock, and texturing.
- Remodeling bathrooms, kitchens, and updating fixtures and lighting.
- Installation of a new roof, garage door, and landscaping.
The updates are carefully planned to add value to your home and maximize the return.
Benefits of “Renovate Now, Pay Later” Home Selling Services
- Increased home value and sales price: One of the most significant advantages of renovating your home before selling it is that it can increase its value. Homebuyers are often willing to pay more for a move-in ready home, which means that renovations can help you sell your home faster and for a higher price.
- No upfront costs: Renovating a home can be expensive, and many homeowners may not have the necessary funds to complete the renovations themselves. With a “renovate now, pay later” homeowners can benefit from selling their home for top value, and pay when their home closes.
- Hassle-free renovations: Renovating a home can be a stressful, time-consuming, and expensive process. With Renovate Now and Pay Later you have a team working to take care of all aspects of the renovation process, saving your time and money.
You benefit from lower remodeling costs, a faster turnaround, bypassing the hassle of managing the project yourself, and lastly you can defer the costs until the close of escrow.
For over ten years we have helped hundreds of home sellers get top dollar for their homes through our Complete Selling Solution
If you have any questions or are interested in our “Renovate Now, Pay Later” program, please get in touch with me directly by booking an appointment here or filling out the contact form below.
I am happy to set up a free, no-obligation evaluation of your home.